Azure SSO Setup Guide
- Azure Portal, go to Azure Active Directory
- On the left, click Enterprise Applications
- On the All applications page, on the right hand side, click New application.
- In the All Categories view of the gallery, on the top right, click on Non-gallery application.
- Name the application FOS – <Company Name> . Azure AD shows the name in the myapps portal. Click Add.
- After the application is created, on the left, in the Manage section, click Single sign-on.
- On the right, click the SAML button.
- In section 1 labelled Basic SAML Configuration, click the pencil icon.
- In the Identifier (Entity ID) field, enter the following https://sso.stellar.aero
- In the Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) field, enter the following https://sso.stellar.aero/cgi/samlauth
- In the Logout URL field, enter the following https://sso.stellar.areo/cgi/logout
- Click Save. Then you might have to click the x on the top right to make it go away.
- In section 2 labelled User Attributes & Claims, Click the pencil icon
- Verified under the Required Claim section that the Unique User Identifier (Name ID) value is user.userprincipalname [nameid-format:emailAddress]
- Click on X located in the upper right corner to close out this section.
- In section 3 labelled SAML Signing Certificate, click the Download link in the Certificate (Base64) line.
- Copy the App Federation Metadata Url
- On the left hand side, under Manage section, click Users and groups.
- Use the normal process to assign Azure AD users and groups to this application. Click Assign.
- You will need to email Stellar (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- The Azure AD Public Certificate you download step 14
- The SAML metadata url from step 15
- The Login URL from step 16
- A test account username and password so Stellar can test.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful