On your Mac launch Safari
- In the Browser (top left side of the screen), select Safari from the Menu on top > go to Preferences and select it
- In preferences > Select Advanced tab > check Checkbox "Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar" (Located at the very bottom). This option will enable the Develop tab in Safari top menu
- Close the preferences window by selecting the red circle on the top left corner
- Go back to Safari Menu and select > Clear History
- Then go to Safari Menu and select the Develop Tab > Empty Caches
- Close All safari windows after this. Make sure no Safari Windows are left open.
Now that the items are cleared (Cookies and Cache files), open Safari again and follow the directions below:
- The following window prompt will appear “Do you want to allow this page to open Citrix Receiver Launcher?" please select “Allow.”
- Once “Allow” is selected, it should take you to the login page to continue as usual to log into the application
Note, after taking these steps Citrix should automatically launch.