**OF NOTE: It may be necessary to have in-house IT/Apple Genius/Apple Tech Support assist as security protocols which may/may not be enabled on your device can impact this error.
Getting OS to trust certificates
- Download the attached certificate. Locate where your certificate file is....
- Open Finder and locate Keychain Access....
3. Locate System Roots and drag your certificate into Keychain Access.
4. In the System Roots section, locate the certificate you just added.
5. Double click on it, enter the trust section and under “When using this certificate” select “Always Trust”