1) Proceed to the Stellar Cloud Portal at "go.stellar.aero"
2) Click the "Forgot Password" link(*if still using hosting.stellar.aero--link is named Reset Password)
3) Enter your user name (user name is your full email address)
4) Answer questions to verify identity or utilize the email link option. Please make note that there is a time limit of ten minutes when answering questions
***These are the options chosen when enrolling in the Self Service Password Reset Utility during your first Stellar Logon***
***Options can be updated, just email email@example.com and have the support team send the password reset utility login to update your verification options***
5) If utilizing the email link option, please wait for an automated email to arrive from the password reset program and follow the on screen instructions.
5a) If answering questions, answering a question properly allows for a password change. Passwords must conform to certain criteria, listed on page. When all green check marks are present, click on "Reset Password"