After logging into the portal and launching FOS the application begins to flicker.
1. Adjusting the resolution settings of the local machines monitors. This can occur if using multiple monitors or connected to a docking station
2. While logged into the portal, select settings, and adjust the Window Size from Seamless to a specific resolution option. Once this is complete the user must log out of Citrix for the setting to take affect.
If you experience flickering on the screen when connecting through Citrix, it may be related to DPI scaling setting on your computer (typically when you have multiple monitors). Please try the steps below to resolve the problem:
1. Go to Program Files (x86) > Citrix > ICA Client.
2. Right-click on "wfcrun32.exe" and select "Properties".
3. Go to the "Compatibility" tab and check the box next to "Disable DPI scaling on high DPI settings".
4. Click "Okay" to save the changes.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for "wfica32.exe"